Sunday, October 3, 2010

Silver Lake.. Field trip and Egg Drop

So today was General Conference, since it was a nice relaxing day I decided to take the kids up the canyons. Fall time is my favorite time of year to go driving up there since the colors are so beautiful. Apparently we werent the only ones with the idea there were a ton of people there. It was still a lot of fun though and my kids were so good!! They hated that i kept making them pose but look how stinking cute they are.

Playing on the chair lift at Brighton.. they did it according to if they were riding it.

So here they are about to take off. super excited for the ride.



Rounding the corner..




Just a little higher now..





Me looking up at them.. yes i am a full brownette now and yes i am chunkier than i have ever been in my entire life. I have been having some woman problems that have caused the doctor to have to put me into menopause which has caused a very depressing weight gain. I will be working my butt off extra hard though because i refuse to have this extra weight :(











In front of the waterfall at Brighton.















Silver Lake.. it is so beautiful there.. and it was nice and relaxing.
































































































Field Trip!!!

We went to dimple dell park to do some science projects. I was in charge of breaking open rocks and learning about them it was a lot of fun. I love being able to go with my boys when they have activities.












The bus ride there.. clay me and christian














Christian and his best friend Hunter. . they are crazy





































Me and Clay on the bus. I actually went with Clay but of course Christian was there.








So the 4th grade did an egg drop, the boys had to create something to put their egg in to be dropped off the roof and itcant break. Well i am proud to say that both of my ideas worked!! They boys did them but my brain came up with them. Okay well with a few suggestions from people i told i was doing this project.









Christians egg survived !! YAY!!!





















So did Clays!!! I was a proud mother!






























































































No comments:

Post a Comment