Sunday, December 5, 2010

Reflections, Polar Express and other information...

Last year Chase watched The Polar express and Really got into it, so me and Levi decided this year we would take him on it. I ended up getting tickets for just me and him and we went on our special date, it was a lot of fun and I enjoyed just watching his face light up and he was riding it. However he was pretty disappointed when we got to "the north pole" and he realized there was no way it was real... Santa did aboard the train though and had special time with each kid, once that happened he decided to believe again and was so excited. We got cookies, and hot chocolate and sang Christmas carols it was really a fun time. I do wish i took Stacia because she would have enjoyed it but it was nice having special time with just chase.











Reflections: Christian and Clay both won Reflections this year, the theme was Together we can and they both won.. they will compete on the next level in January sometime. I am so proud of both of them.























1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Christian and Clay! Together - you did. So, what did they enter??? I want to see, hear, read, etc. . .

    Chase really does look like he had fun. What a lucky boy to go on such a fun date with mom.

    ReplyDelete