Monday, July 12, 2010

Girls Camp

Bear Lake:
I had the opportunity to go to Girls Camp with my ward this last week, we went to Bear Lake and it was SOOOO much fun. I seriously laughed so much and just relaxed. I love all the girls in the ward and enjoyed getting closer to a few of them. We ate amazingly well and I think i gained 10 lbs just at girls camp. Levi and the boy came up for one night and brought the waverunner and tube for some water fun. Looking at all these pictures i just laugh, i just added my favorite ones.. I cant wait until next year when we get to go again.




Campfire time.. we made banana boats the first night, for those of you who dont know what they are, i think you either love them or hate them.. I was on the hate them list.. It is a banana, chocolate and marshmellows all melted in the fire.

View of Bear Lake coming over the mountain.. we were excited to finally be there.

Our flip flops we made on the car ride, we stopped at the Logan Tabernacle for lunch and relaxation..My car was soooooo much fun, we laughed, sang and got all the truck drivers to honk at us.


Our little crew... getting ready for water time ...
Me, Melissa, Shannon, lindsey,Miranda, Ashley and Shandelle



My award: Pretty self explanatory.. and im proud of it!!





Minnetonka Cave, it was a really awesome cave tour that is in Idaho. After we went ot the cave we went to Paris, Idaho to the oldest tabernacle built for a tour and for lunch.




Me and the girls star gazing.. so much fun and so much laughter.






Me and Shandelle.. I was so glad she was with me it made it even funner.






Sunset every night.. it was amazing!!










Me eating my 5th smore...yes i said 5th.. i couldnt stop they are sooooooo good!









Shandelle and Me at the Caves.. I think the other leaders all want us released now, we were a little too much fun, not strict enough.. oH well its a good mixture for the girls.










Me.. Mini Me (Shannon).... Mini Shandelle (Lindsey)...Shandelle










Oquirrh 3rd ward... 16 girls and 9 leaders.











1 comment:

  1. You have been busy catching up on your blog!

    Look at that tan - you have obviously been outside a lot.

    And add me to your list of people to invite when the blog goes private.

    ReplyDelete