Friday, July 16, 2010

YUBA LAKE!!

We decided that we need to take some more day trips with our waverunner. We are going to try to go somewhere at least every couple weeks, if you would like to be included in one of our day trips let me know.. We would love to have anyone join us.. as long as your fun.
Yuba Lake is our favorite place to go, it is only 1 1/2 hr away and so warm the water today was 79 degrees it felt warmer than the Kearns Rec pool. We played on the waverunner, jumped on the water tramp, and me and Christian took a good swim out to the bouie. It was a day well spent with Sev, Chelsea and kids. We are all now exhausted and FRIED!! or i am anyway.

Chase and Christian hanging out on the beach.
Chase playing on his tube.. the kids love these tubes.


Clay and I hanging out on the warm sandy beach.


Doesnt this picture make you laugh. she is so stinking cute.. she makes me laugh nonstop i am so glad i have all my kids. But i must say Stacia is my very best friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment