Wednesday, July 21, 2010

SugarHouse Park

So back in June we went to my dads work picnic at Sugarhouse park, the kids loved playing in the stream and we only were able to stay for about a half hour so i promised them I would bring them back another time. We decided to go back yesterday. I had my brothers boys and we had a great time. The kids were sooooo good, we stayed at the park for 4 hrs. On our way we went to free lunch at the park, which i love in the summer time. Then we went to Sugarhouse. The kids built dams and i tried to help.. i must recommend going here, it was so relaxing for me as well.


Chase and the boys building a dam... it did work but not great.
Aaron and Joshua.. the water was super cold but the kids didnt seem to care.

Joshua, Stacia, Me and Clay all hanging out on the grass.. it was a beautiful day.


I gave the kids licorce and i looked over and this is what Josh had done, it made me laugh so hard. all the other kids decided to join in and do it also but i only took a picture of Josh.




All the kids: Joshua, Christian, Nathan, Chase, Clay, Aaron and Stacia




Stacia with her pet worm.. and yes she kept it until it finally died. She is always not wearing any pants, she forgot her swimsuit and after throwing a temper tantrum busting my sunglasses in half and smacking me in the head.. she realized she could take off her skirt and it would be like she was in swim bottoms.





All the kids climbing around






Free lunch at the park.. good time!!






1 comment:

  1. Looks like a blast - so glad you took your camera so I can see too. Thanks again for watching the kids.

    ReplyDelete