Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Day of School

Monday was the first day of school for the boys. Stacia will also be starting school but not until next week. It was a very happy morning for me, the kids were also excited they got right up and got ready. When we got to school i got out of the car to walk them to their class rooms and Christian and Clay informed me that they didnt need me to.. (sniffle, sniffle) guess its not cool anymore. I did walk Chase to his though and he was super excited to see a few of his friends. However once i placed him in line he started to cry as he was concerned that I would be lonely without him. I reassured him that I would be GREAT and it was time for school. However i must admit i did get teary eyed as i walked away realizing my kids are growing up WAY to fast!! Christian now in the 4th grade and has Mrs. Meurer as his teacher
Clay also in the 4th grade and has Mrs. Wood as his teacher.
Since Kindergarten theyhave never let them be in the same class.



Chase. In the 2nd grade and has Mrs. Backner as his teacher.
Im having a hard time with him growing up...


Walking to their classrooms, so grown up.



Chase with his good friend Brenner, they are excited to be in class together again.





Be prepared for Stacias first day.. you will see lots of pictures im sure and lots of tears as i am already teary just thinking about it. She is my very best friend im having a hard time with the fact that she will be leaving me. Today we went and got kids meals at Mcdonalds and then went to the pool, we did whatever she wanted to do and left 40 minutes later.. As we were leaving the pool she said "mom, we are hot bad girls arent we" WOW what have i taught my daughter, it made me laugh. And i must say im so glad she has confidence.. i need to take some of hers for myself.
The boys also started Fall Ball this week, i forgot my camera but will take it to the next game. Chase is playing also and doing good, doesnt really concentrate on the game but didnt expect him to. Christian and Clay did win their first game tonight and both did awesome!! I love having such good little atheletes.


1 comment:

  1. Hot bad girls... Ha! I love it! I can only imagine how hard it will be to drop your baby off at school next week. The free time, I'm sure, will be nice... but I want to cry just thinking of when that day will come for me. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete