Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Week Of Fun even in the Scorching HEat...

So we had a fun filled week. We began the week with a hike up Bell Canyon (pictures below) It is about 3 miles round trip and it is actually really tiring, it is straight up hill on the way up but the way down is fast and easy. We spent a lot of days this week, preparing for school since we only have 2 weeks of summer left. I did have the chance to go to the Lady Antebellum/Tim McGraw concert with my friends and it was so much fun. it was stinking hot but so worth it. Saturday night we went to the Guns vs. Hoses baseball game, despite the rain which stopped after only about 10 minutes it was a lot of fun. The Hoses kicked our trash 23-5.. so sad.. This week is Kearns Hometown week so a lot of fun activities to go to.. Wed. night is Kearns Days at the oval, it is free to attend and will have booths, firetrucks, police vehicles etc. I think it starts at 6. Saturday morning is the Hometown days parade, me and the kids will be there since this is the only parade that isnt overly crowded so the kids can enjoy it and i dont have to deal with crowds. It is also fire, water and ice at the oval however we will not be attending i dont do crowds. But Levi will be working A LOT!! So if you are looking for cheap/free fun that is close to home this is it.




Me and Chase at the game
.. I look exhausted but i was i ran 10 miles in the morning.. i can barely move! Winskey Field.. its the new field behind Kearns High School as you can see it is a really nice field.

Stacias infamous look, it makes me laugh so hard and i honestly cant figure out how she even pulls this face.




Hoses are Red.. Guns are Blue.


Me and Stacia .. isnt she so beautiful

TIM MCGRAW... SO YUMMY!!





Me and my friends. Me.. Harvest.. Heidi. and Shandelle












Lady Antebellum.. she is so awesome!! I love her music





All of us waiting for the concert. . and yes i am a country girl at heart.. i would love to live in the country and be a farm girl.. seriously!!


















Bell Canyon







She is so my daughter.. I love it!!




What is a hike without injury.. Christian fell and hurt his foot.






Harvest.. Kayla and Stacia. I made Harvest come with me on her broken foot, gee we wonder why 6 months later it still isnt better..















No comments:

Post a Comment